About PRESSO Sesame Oil:
- 100% pure, unadulterated oil, ensured by the Fatty Acid Profiling process
- Anti-spillage bottle design
- Easy to store and convenient to use when cooking
- Extracted through no heat process to preserve natural goodness
- Suitable for use in deep frying, sauteing and salad dressings
- Good source of monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA); Decreasing saturated fatty acids and increasing Monounsaturated fatty acids in diet helps maintaining a healthy heart and normal cholesterol levels
Cold pressed Sesame Oil Benefits:
A perfect sesame oil for
- Oil Pulling
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
PRESSO cold pressed sesame oil is traditionally manufactured by carefully selecting the healthy seeds from the local villages which are free from any chemicals.
Why Buy PRESSO Sesame oil ?
- Extracted from Premium Sesame seeds
- Fresh Oil
- Preservative Free
- Chemicals Free
- Moisturizes skin
- Good for heart
- Improves Immunity
Cold pressed Sesame oils are exposed to low temperature during the extraction, which retains all the essential nutrients of the oil. Moreover , cold pressed oils aren’t refined, bleached or deodorized, making them healthy choice for consumption.Sesame seed is the one of the oldest oilseed and has the one of the highest oil contents of any seed.
- It is Great for body/hair massage and oil pulling. Helps get glowing smooth skin, strong bones and teeth. Especially useful for children.
- Made to be less pungent and smooth, will enhance food taste. Child friendly.
- Unique variety of seeds superior than the common black variety. Smooth but potent.
- Made with pride by a farmer. Quality is a matter of conscience!
- Sesame oil (til oil) is most commonly used oil because of its myriad of beneficial uses, earning it the name the king of oils.Sesame oil ( til oil) enriched with nutrients, sesame oil is capable of penetrating deep into the pores of skin. It moisturizes, adds a smooth texture to your skin.
Our sesame oils are 100% pure and Best cold pressed sesame oils in india!
Sesame oil is called in Tamil – nalla ennai ,Malayalam – nallenna ,Telugu – nuvvula nune ,Kannada – ellenne ,Hindi – til kaa tela.