About the PRESSO Coconut Oil:
- Extracted from Freshly Harvested Coconuts. 100% Natural & Cold Pressed oil
- Cold pressing technology helps preserve the vital nutrients, rich aroma and flavour of real coconuts, making it fit for raw consumption
- Due to its better oxidative stability and high smoke point, VCNO can be used as regular edible oil
- No heat or chemical process involved in extraction of oil which ensures all vital nutrients, natural rich aroma and taste of oil remains intact
- It has 63 percent MCFA which helps manage weight
A perfect coconut oil for
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
PRESSO cold pressed oil is traditionally manufactured by carefully selecting the healthy nuts from the local villages which are free from any chemicals.
Why Buy PRESSO Coconut oil ?
- Extracted from Premium Copra
- Fresh Oil
- Preservative Free
- Chemicals Free
- Improves Metabolism
- Good for heart
Cold pressed Coconut Oil Health Benefits:
Coconut oil is very high in fatty acids – medium-chain fatty acids, to be exact. These types of fatty acids are healthy as they’re both easily digested and absorbed. Your body then uses them as a source of energy, but also for other curative, restorative, and preventative measures.
It’s an anti-microbial, anti-carcinogenic, antioxidant, and an anti-inflammatory. Coconut oil also improves your body’s nutrient absorption (particularly with vitamins A, D, E and K).
Coconut oil improves your body’s absorption rate of magnesium and calcium, both of which lead to stronger bones and teeth. If you have yet to read our article on oil pulling, it an ancient technique that helps maintain oral hygiene, go check it out!
Coconut oil can drastically improve your energy level and increase your metabolism.
Coconut oil can aslo control your body’s cravings, while its saturated fats can accelerate weight loss.
External or internal application can shrink hemorrhoids and reduce the discomfort.
Our coconut oils are 100% pure and best cold pressed coconut oils in india!
Coconut oil is called in Tamil – thengaai ennai, Telugu – kobbari nune, Malayalam – velichenna, Kannada – thengina yenna, Hindi – nariyala tela.